25th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing final year of Polytechnic in Mechanical?

sir i am student of mechanical polytechnic final year i want to join Indian Army please tell me basic procedure, i do't know how to join

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  3. How to join India army after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having completed 10th Class and pursuing Polytechnic?
  5. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  6. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  9. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How a Microbiologist can join Indian Army? -- [New]
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  12. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Army Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  17. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am doing B.E Mechanical
7th December 2011, 01:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing final year of Polytechnic in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of mechanical polytechnic final year i want to join Indian Army please tell me basic procedure, i do't know how to join
Hello friend,
There are number of ways to join Indian Army.
Being a graduate, you may write CDS exam conducted by UPSC.
To be eligible, you must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

You may also join the technical department of Indian Army through short service commission.
The age limit to apply for the same is between 20-27 years.

To know more, go to the official website of Indian Army.
8th May 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing final year of Polytechnic in Mechanical?

i complete my hsc exams with sciense i want to join indian army suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?