17th August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch

Percentage of mark in B.E Civil engineering needed to join M.ARCH

3rd July 2016, 06:32 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch

For doing master degree in architecture after completing your bachelors in civil engineering. You need to first clear GATE in architecture.

Eligibility criteria:-

**You must pass B.Arch or any equivalent degree from any recognised university.

**There is no percentage marks required.
3rd July 2016, 11:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch

M.ARCH AFTER B.E CIVIL ENGINEERING

** Yes you are eligible to join M.Arch course after completion of B.E in civil engineering.

** For this course you need to first clear GATE in architecture and then you can apply in various colleges.

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED

** The minimum percentage required for general category candidate is 60% and for reserved category candidate the minimum percentage required is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?