30th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to be eligible for Oisha TET Exam?

what are the qualification required for odisha tet exam

30th June 2012, 06:35 PM
janvi roy

Default Re: Required Qualification to be eligible for Oisha TET Exam?

[B]dear friend,
For the Teachers Eligibility Test you need to be minimum graduate from a recognised university.
And your age must be between 21-40years. Relaxations are to be noticed. For more log into the official website.good luck
30th June 2012, 06:40 PM
sharmila mani

Eligibility and Qualifications for Orissa TET :

1.Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
2. Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
3.Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc are eligible for OTET.

all the best.................
30th June 2012, 07:11 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the qualification required for odisha tet exam
OTET is applicable for the primary school teacher recruitments, secondry and higher secondry school teacher recruitments. It means otet is for all of them who wants to be a teacher.
Otet exam is of 150 marks which contains all obkectives and multiple type questions. syllabus for this test cover all basis of students psychology, language subjects and general knowledge etc.
30th June 2012, 08:21 PM
cenahlr

This new eligibility test named as Teachers Eligibility Test (Orissa TET) for recruitment teacher in Orissa . Let’s check out the question paper pattern of OTET, Exam Timings, Full marks of Teachers Eligibility Test and Syllabus of OTET exam for Teachers Recruitment below.
Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) is applicable for the Primary School Teacher Recruitment, Secondary School Teacher Recruitment and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment; it means OTET (Teachers Eligibility Test) is mandatory for all of them who want to be a Teacher of any school from now onwards.
The Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination will be of 150 marks (total marks) containing all Objective type multiple choice questions. OTET Exam Question paper won’t be tough and will be used to check the knowledge of the aspiring teachers in Student Psychology, Basic Language, Science & Arts subjects. The syllabus of Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET Exam Syllabus) will cover the basics of Student Psychology, Language Subjects, Science & arts and General Knowledge etc.
If you are thinking why this new Orissa Teachers Eligibility test (OTET) has been introduced then let us tell you that the OTET Exam will help to select more qualified & eligible candidates as School Teachers and to lifting up the Educational Structure in Orissa. Now, if you want to know the extra facility or advantages of OTET Exam (Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test) then the answer is – the qualified (passed) candidates of OTET will get a Certificate.
• Question Paper Pattern of OTET Exam (Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test): All Objective types multiple choice questions and the total mark is 150.
• OTET Examination Total Time is scheduled only 90-minutes for the candidates to answer questions.
• Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination syllabus is Basic knowledge of Students Psychology, Science, Arts, Language & General Knowledge paper.
• Marks to Qualify / Pass OTET (Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test) Exam: 60% marks should be achieved to pass (qualify) the OTET Examination successfully and to appear in afterwards examinations.
9th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is odiya is necessary subject for appearing the TET-2012 Exam for telugu students
19th July 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i am securing42%in 2 science and i had applied in sikhya sahayak.can i eligeble for tet?yes or no?
22nd July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

In odisha tet examination ,is it necessary to qualify in each section
26th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed graduation with 45.78% & want to admit in B.ED in ugc approval center.what should i do ? Am i eligible? for TET
18th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any extra facilities for tet qualified candidate
23rd October 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

IS BCA CONSIDERED AS A GRADUATION FOR OTET (OR NOT)?
8th January 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What the extra facilities gi ven to the candidate who qualify the exam because ct or B.ed is thecertified qualification to be a teacher....?
19th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a BCOM completed student who passed 2 earlier in Arts. stream having hindi as M.I.L. subject & applied to be a hindi teacher?
16th January 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sc lady my 3 percentage is 48% can i eligible for otet .
8th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i did not study oriya as a subject up to class VII but passed the language test of class VII.Am I eligible for OTET Exam.
30th January 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc & M.sc but not done B.ed . Can I apply for OTET Exam 2016.
11th January 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate get 42% in 10th class can he/she apply for OTET test. eligible or not?
17th November 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in otet paper 2 and also osstet.
Is there any need to qualify in otet paper 1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?