13th April 2010, 11:03 AM
shintu arjunan

NET exam form fee requirements for PG?

I want to know about net exam form fee requirements for PG...could u please send me the details about the fee

12th October 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET exam form fee requirements for PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shintu arjunan View Post
I want to know about net exam form fee requirements for PG...could u please send me the details about the fee
Hello Shintu,
The examination fee for the National Eligibility Test in Lectureship is Rs.450 for candidates belonging to general category, Rs.225 for candidates belonging to OBC category and Rs.110 for candidates belonging to SC/St category.

For more detail, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
22nd October 2011, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
EXAMINATION DETAILS OF NET EXAM

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

EXAM SCHEDULE:

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
16th February 2012, 10:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Information About NET Examination :
---------------------------------

~~ NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

~~ The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year

~~ The Notification will be Published every year in the official website.

~~ To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

~~ You have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduate only then you are eligible to appear for this examination

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank

Challan form is Availiable in the official website after declaring the Notification.

From this year Onward's the NET Examination pattern will changed and from June, NET Examination will be Objective, Means all 3 papers of NET is Objective, there is no Descriptive paper.

There is no Negative Marking in NET Examination.

So, if you have completed your Post graduate degree course then you are eligible for NET Examination and for more information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
16th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Aishwary

The fee of this exam is 450 for general category, 250 for OBC category and 110 for SC/ST category.
16th February 2012, 11:58 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

University Grand Commision

NET exam conduct by ugc for jrf and lecturership every year two time in month of june and december.

To Apply for net exam candidate should be Post graduate with 55% from any recognised university. candidate can apply online only.

There is no upper age limit for lecturership.

Fee for general candidate is 450/
For obc candidate is 225/
For sc/st candidate is 110/

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

For more detail--www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?