21st February 2011, 03:59 PM
dadsac

Requirements for becoming a professor in any Engineering College? Do we have to answer any entrance exam?

what are the complete requirements to become a professor in any engineering college? whether any entrance exam we have to give for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for becoming professor in any engineering college in India?
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  4. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  5. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  6. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  8. Entrance exam and requirements to study MS in US?
  9. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  10. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  11. What are the requirements needed to be eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting assistant professor job in CS in any engineering college? -- [New]
  13. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  14. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
  15. What should I do to become a Professor after completion of B.Com?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?
  17. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
3rd March 2011, 12:53 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Requirements for becoming a professor in any Engineering College? Do we have to answer any entrance exam?

there is no complete requirements for getting a Job as a professor :

But Generally the criteria is:
1>You should have master in Your subjects...
as there are science departments in engineering colleges so it is not always necessary that you have to have an engineering degree...
you may have MSc in physics or chemistry or math and even english....
but the crucial thing is that you have to have proper knowledge of it....

other than that you should have engineering degree with M-Tech and sometimes Phd and experiences are required for professor(for teaching engineering subjects)...

you even can have MBA degree as there are many management subjects that needs MBA skills to teach...

good luck...
4th October 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for becoming a professor in any Engineering College? Do we have to answer any entrance exam?

what are the qualifications wanted for engineerig proffessor
19th October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria to become an assistant professor?
13th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what you should do after completing Master degree to get a job in an engineering college ?
25th October 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am an assistant teacher of a HS school &have completed my 10 yrs service.I did not score 50% marks in BA & MA.I got 55%marks in B.ED . I belong to sc category.Is there any scope to become an asst professor in a B.ED college if I complete my M.ED degree with 50%marks & above & then complete Phd?
14th November 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have B.E degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and M.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering.
To which department of Engineering am eligible to be as Assistant Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?