18th January 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Requirements and Procedure to go foreign to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

i coplete my m.sc biochemistry.i want to go foreign for p.hd.what is the procedure and requirements ?

30th June 2020, 12:19 PM
pathania. neha

Default Re: Requirements and Procedure to go foreign to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Hello...
Students who want to pursue Ph.D. from Abroad have lots of options because many Universities in different countries like Australia, USA, UK, Canada, or so and so forth are awarding Ph.D. programs for students out there. There is a list of requirements country wise that should be fulfilled to get admission.
Australia: If you want to apply in Australia you should have graduation as well as a masters degree. Along with this students must have high English language proficiency score. Students also need to submit there synopsis, reference letters as well as their research proposal. After all the formalities if the university approves your proposal then you would get the chance to study Australia.
Ph.D. in USA:
1. First send SOP( statement of Purpose)
2. Students need to take GRE/ English proficiency test like IELTS
3. You need to send recommendation letters too.
Ph.D. in Canada:
1.Masters degree with proven research ability.
2. You require proof for language proficiency in English and French. IELTS report for English and for french you can submit TFI report. French is required in some organizations.
4.GMAT orGRE scores also matters. You should have adequate score in it.
5. Students having higher marks in Bachelor’s can get chance to directly pursue Ph.D. without any masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?