29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to study PhD in Zoology in Lucknow University?

Dear Friends,
What are the requirements & eligibility for pursuing in PhD Zoology in Lucknow University? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirement for pursuing Ph.D in Zoology? -- [New]
  3. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  4. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  5. Eligibility and requirement for pursuing in Ph.D Zoology?
  6. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  7. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in Zoology from Nagpur University and 47 years of age?
  10. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?
  15. Admission criteria to study PhD in Zoology in Osmania University?
  16. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET?
  17. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  18. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
18th February 2016, 03:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to study PhD in Zoology in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
What are the requirements & eligibility for pursuing in PhD Zoology in Lucknow University? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Zoology with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Zoology. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?