19th June 2012, 12:56 PM
coolestdeepakkumar

Is it right time for me to prepare for IES Exam being a student pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

i am a student of b.tech 3rd year is this right time to preapare for psu/IES

Related Questions:
  1. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?
  3. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  5. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  6. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student -- [New]
  7. Exams after B.E. in mechanical engineering? Can I appear for IES?
  8. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  9. How to prepare for a job after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  12. How to prepare for GATE along with IES? I am a B.Tech 3-2 student
  13. IES exam for 3rd year Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I crack IIT JAM entrance exam for MSc? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  15. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  16. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Can a computer science graduate apply for JTO exam and IES exam?
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
19th June 2012, 08:01 PM
dhivmyth

Default Re: Is it right time for me to prepare for IES Exam being a student pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

Hai friend,
This is indeed the right time for you to start preparing for PSU/IES.A well start in advance is always welcomed.
You must go through the syllabus for IES exam for your respective engineering discipline and start preparing them,collect useful study materials and go ahead......

for further information feel free to ask us,we are here to help you at any time..........

"All the best"
Dhivya.R
29th September 2012, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it right time for me to prepare for IES Exam being a student pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

i am btk 2nd yr electrical student... when should i start preparing for IES and GATE... how much time should i devote for IES per day... rahul
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?