30th October 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Architecture Assistant in India?

Scope of Architecture assistant in india....could u please tell me what is the scope of it

5th May 2012, 08:13 PM
a444

Default Re: Scope of Architecture Assistant in India?

Architecture is a field that deals with the planning, designing and the construction of buildings, monuments, towns and cities. Today, with the commercialization of art, architecture has become one of the chosen professional courses for students in and outside India.

Streams / Branches - Design, Structural Engineering, Building Science and Architectural History are a few branches of architecture that students in India specialize in.

Type of Exams for Eligibility - The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and the National Aptitude Test are two entrance tests that an applicant of architecture courses has to sit fro.

Best universities, institutions and colleges - A student interested in pursuing higher studies in architecture can apply to the following colleges:

Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
T V B School of Habitat Studies, New Delhi
Sushant School of Art & Architecture, Gurgaon
Bengal Engineering College, Howrah
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur and Roorkee
Centre for Environmental Planning & Technology, Ahmedabad
Rai University, Raipur

Who can opt for this course - A student who has successfully completed the 10+2 board examination with minimum 55 percent marks in the science stream.

When to start the preparation -A student will have to showcase the ability to draw and sketch to receive admission to a good architecture college. A creative mind and aestheticism are the chief qualities for an applicant to architecture courses. However, a student must start preparing for architecture entrance tests after the end of 10+2 board examinations.

How to prepare - Practice sketching and enroll in coaching centers like Resonance and Base to get course material for architecture entrance examinations.

What Are the Prospects / Future - An architect in India enjoys a lucrative career in the public as well as private sectors of the Indian economy. Some of the government organizations where an architect can get employment in India are:

Public Works Department
Department of Railways
Post and Telegraph
Urban Development Corporation
National Institute of Urban Affairs
Town and Country Planning Organization
National Building Organization
13th November 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 3 years diploma in architectural assistantship after 12 th. Plz now suggest me what i do ? Plz mail me on [email protected]
15th August 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed polytechnic diploma in aarchitectural aasistenship.can i get admision in B.ARCH. through letaral entry? please advice me.
6th July 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i get lateral entry to B Arch after completion of diploma in architectural assisrantship.
26th January 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed polytechnic diploma in architectural assistance ship, can i get admission in B.ARCH through lateral entry? please advice me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?