4th November 2011, 11:51 AM
deep pupl

Shall I have to pay the Exam fee again having received a letter that absence of signature in GATE application form?

dear sir,
i got a letter to home that my application was rejected due to the absence of signature in application form.but i am sure that i did it.! it was also mentioned to submitt the application again.but last date was not mentioned.shall i have to pay the exam fee again?pease help me with the procedure..
thank you in advance

6th December 2011, 10:58 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I have to pay the Exam fee again having received a letter that absence of signature in GATE application form?

hi..if your signature is missing in the gate application for then the candidates have to take the following steps:
1.paste an good quality recent photograph on an white sheet that should be of A4 size and of good quality.
2.put an signature of yours below the photo graph on the same sheet using an black ink ball pen only
3. scan this A4 sheet in the .jpg format
4.E-mail this scanned copy with the subject of the mail being "photo/signature of application number :#######" to [email protected],please replace the ####### with your application number ,also in the email i have given the example of IIT Delhi but you have to put the email of the IIT for which you have send the application form.
there is no need to pay the examination fees again . also the mail should be send on or before December 10- 2011 after that if your corrected signature do not reach your application form will be rejected .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?