7th May 2011, 08:35 PM
reetu maan

Should I do MBA in IIPM Delhi or answer CAT exam and try for other institutes?

I want to know your opinion about MBA in IIPM Delhi and will i go for it or i will go for cat?

Related Questions:
8th May 2011, 03:07 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I do MBA in IIPM Delhi or answer CAT exam and try for other institutes?

IIMs are much more prestigious and more intellectual than IIPM who just keep boasting about "ARINDAM CHAUDHARY".

Even IIPM degree is not recognized by UGC.
So my opinion is that you should go for CAT.
8th May 2011, 05:29 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I do MBA in IIPM Delhi or answer CAT exam and try for other institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetu maan View Post
I want to know your opinion about MBA in IIPM Delhi and will i go for it or i will go for cat?
I doesn't support any private institute that too in the case of b schools you should always select the best of the bests because it is the matter of your life.

making a wrong decision may seriously effect your career .

Every One will say IIM's are the best B Schools

i too say the same IIM's are the top Business Schools you should try for them

even though they are bit costly they will give you the sweetest results

for this you have to write cat entrance examination getting through the cat entrance is also not a simple thing

you need lot of hard work and also a lot of stuff in you

Without coaching getting a seat through CAT exam is almost impossible

So definitely go with CAT and get a good seat in it

Forget about all these institutes like IIPM ICFAI and all

there are only few successful candidates who came out of these institutes

but if you get into a good IIM then your life will be settled this is all i want to say

Regards

~AdityA~
8th May 2011, 09:02 PM
mushti1984

Default Re: Should I do MBA in IIPM Delhi or answer CAT exam and try for other institutes?

Whichever institute or b-school u do your mba from. In the end what you want is a good job with a heavy package. IIPM, IIM are the best b-schools. So its your decision to choose from the universities. It doesnt matter where you have done your MBA from , what matters is the knowledge you get from the course and the practical knowledge. In the end. whateva you have learnt has to be applied or has to be demonstrated in whichever top companies you apply in. If you want more info . contact me on 9930764636 -- Mustafa
9th May 2011, 01:06 PM
neerajshuran

dear,when you have ability and time for facing cat exam then why you are depend only one college ,and after cat you will get best colleges in comparison of IIPM .
28th May 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba(media and communication)...but this course is not there in iipm...or if i do mba from iipm will i get a good job? i want to take a good decision...m very much confused...plz help me...
9th October 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is noida institute of management is best institute to do MBA ? Please help me & suggest any other business school.
9th October 2011, 08:30 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I do MBA in IIPM Delhi or answer CAT exam and try for other institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetu maan View Post

Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) is not affiliated to any University and the certificate and degree that it provides is not recognized by UGC or AICTE so it is a total waste of money and time if you join IIPM..

I would definitely suggest you to go for CAT (Common Admission Test)..by getting a good percentile..you can make it to the top MBA colleges Indian Institute of Management (IIM) which is the most prestigious college for MBA..

CAT mainly focuses on

Vocabulary

Data Interpretation

Data Sufficiency

Basic Maths

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the best CAT coaching institute in Delhi.
23rd March 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i somesh kumar (sc candidate) want to go for mba with finanace depart. so tell me that what percent marks require to get the amission in IIMs colleges through CAT examination.
17th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Cat is important for iipm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?