19th September 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year for preparation of JEE Main 2016?

Well actually i am interested in jee mains. I hadn't cleared jee mains in 2015, should i drop a year for preparation for jee main 2016?

19th September 2015, 02:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year for preparation of JEE Main 2016?

If you are interested in JEE then you should definitely drop for one year for best preparation. This time you need to work hard with burning mid night oils.

Do your preparation from the core of your heart.
Need to take correct guidance if not yet.
Make your concepts crystal clear.
Practice previous year question papers.
19th September 2015, 11:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year for preparation of JEE Main 2016?

Yes, if you have made up your mind that you want to do bachelor's degree in engineering from top colleges of India like National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology etc then you must take a one year gap for better preparation.

The competition is tough in this exam, so you must have good clear concepts of different subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then only you can clear this exam with good rank for admission in good college. There are three consecutive attempts for JEE Mains and two attempts for the JEE advanced.

If you are not able to do self preparation then you can also join one year coaching programme for JEE preparation. Lots of institute offers courses like Vidya Mandir, Resonance, FITJEE, Aakash tutorials etc. You can join any of the them as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?