16th February 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How long does it take to prepare for CAT for 3rd year engineering student?

Hi, I am in my third year of engineering. I want to pursue MBA after my engineering via CAT. how long will it take me for preparing for CAT?

16th February 2011, 12:58 PM
anncie10

Smile Re: How long does it take to prepare for CAT for 3rd year engineering student?

Hey there,

CAT exam is one of the toughest to crack and essential time management is needed to crack the exam. If you go for a course , it usually takes one year to have full fledged skill. Start now it is not too late, you are in the 3 rd year only. Apart from going to classes youshould also make yourself adapted to solve the problems/puzzles.

ALL the best
17th February 2011, 05:33 PM
ssahu669

Default Re: How long does it take to prepare for CAT for 3rd year engineering student?

Dear Friend,

it depends on own capability.if you have talent and you are a hard worker. then 6 months preparation is enough to crack cat.

Regards
Sanjeeb
17th February 2011, 10:50 PM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: How long does it take to prepare for CAT for 3rd year engineering student?

hi friend
it depends upon ur practice.if u practice 5-6hours daily then u will get mba in iim
in 1yrs besides that u should have good communication skills to overcome G.D and P.I.
28th February 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN WE GET BEST CAT COACHING IN SECUNDERABAD?
22nd March 2011, 09:43 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you consider me then -
CAT exam is one of the toughest to crack and essential time management is needed to crack the exam. If you go for a course , it usually takes one year to have full fledged skill. Start now it is not too late, you are in the 3 rd year only. Apart from going to classes youshould also make yourself adapted to solve the problems/puzzles.
Thanks.
All the best.
22nd May 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doig b tech 2nd year.should it be good to start preparing for cat?
23rd June 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am now in 2nd year of b-tech.can I apply for cat in 3rd year?
27th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

my basics in arithmetic and english is just average.What does it take to crack cat?
15th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i m in 2nd year of b-tech. can i apply for cat in 3rd year? how long does it take to prepare for cat?
11th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am left with 4 to 5 months n now i want to prepare for cat n its my last yr of bba too suggest me how much time i should devote so that i can score better
17th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i m presently in my 5th sem of my BE and want to pursue MBA for a good and skiled univsty via CAT. .
Since i m in my 3rd yr of engg so gng to colge is also imp. .
So i will be self prepng for the exam. .
I have purchase the books
- all ARUN SHARMA andd1w me the rgt direction of how t
17th July 2012, 10:49 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in my third year of engineering. I want to pursue MBA after my engineering via CAT. how long will it take me for preparing for CAT?
I think 5-6 months is enough to prepare for CAT,only you need is Hard work and proper time management.Apart from these follow these books:
R.S. Aggarwal for verbal and non-verbal
Many books are available for quantitative aptitude like R.S.Aggarwal,pearson publication, Arun sharma, Abhijit guha.
Make small small tricks of your own by solving mock tests so as to save time in exam.
Try to practice as much as you can as it is the only key which will lead you to crack CAT exam.
All the Best..!!
Work hard
10th February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing my b.tech and i m in my 6th sem now. i want to take preperation for CAT exam. my communication skill is avg,how can i overcome it?? pls suggest me the way that i can crack the G.D and P.I round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?