16th December 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Should I take the graduation subjects for MS in USA or can try other subjects?

sir,
im doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering. im planning to do masters in usa. kindly send me the different disciplines i can pursue with mechanical background and which one has easy availibility of jobs and a good pay in usa. im interested in material science and minerals .can i take that . do i need a chemical background for pursuing that?. are materials enginners payed well? kindly enrich my knowledge on this sir.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take the graduation subjects for MS in USA or can try other subjects?
  2. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
  3. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  4. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  5. Difference between B.Com and B.Com Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of subjects I can take up in graduation to set career in banking in future? -- [New]
  7. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  8. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  9. Can I avail admission in Archaeology or not?
  10. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  11. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  13. Can I take Maths and Physics subjects from S.Y.B.Sc and T.Y.B.Sc? Is both considered to be double graduation?
  14. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  15. Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology
  16. Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?
  17. Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?
  18. Which subjects should I take in MBA after completing B.A(Bad at Maths)? Steps in detail for applying for MBA in USA?

16th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take the graduation subjects for MS in USA or can try other subjects?

can i do MS in us regarding the subject based on environmental engineering?

25th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take the graduation subjects for MS in USA or can try other subjects?

what are the subjects in MS ???

31st July 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to study in us what r the subjects that are related to computer science may i know

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?