1st August 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Which software company should I apply? I have completed B.Tech this year with CGPA of 7.7

hi ,
i have completed b tech this year with cgpa 7.7 and my 10th score is 79% and my 12th is 79%.what company should i try that nutures my programming skills as i am not confident in it and paves way for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  3. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company?
  4. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  5. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  6. How to do internship in a good software company?
  7. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  8. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  9. Which colleges can I apply for MBA and MS after scoring 7.98 CGPA?
  10. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  11. Is there any way for me to get admission for MBA course without appearing for CAT Exam having completed B.Tech in IT and working in a Software company from 1 year?
  12. Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5
  13. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  14. For which all companies can I apply after scoring 7.5 CGPA and 80% in 10th, 12th CBSE?
  15. For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA
  16. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  18. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
23rd March 2015, 07:18 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software company should I apply? I have completed B.Tech this year with CGPA of 7.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ,
i have completed b tech this year with cgpa 7.7 and my 10th score is 79% and my 12th is 79%.what company should i try that nutures my programming skills as i am not confident in it and paves way for me.
You can apply for the following companies in IT sector since you have good academics:-

>>RBEI
>>TCS
>>CTS
>>CISCO
>>Honeywell
>>DELL
>>Infosys
>>IBM
>>Payoda
>>Toshiba
>>HP
>>Musigma
>>L & T Infotech.,

etc.,

Various levels in campus recruitment:-

>>Presentation about the company
>>Screening test
>>Group Discussion
>>Technical interview
>>HR interview.

Thank you.
>>

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?