26th January 2012, 07:02 PM
yeswanthm

How can I prepare for Railway exam after pursuing B.E civil engineering?

now iam currently pursuing BE civil 3rd year.. how can i prepare for railway exam.i want the details about that exam
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  2. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  4. Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?
  5. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  6. How to prepare for Railway Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of notification for Civil engineering B.Tech?
  8. How to prepare for Railway J.E Electrical Engineering Exam?
  9. Can I get a job in railway department after completing B.E in Civil Engineering with 79.5%
  10. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  11. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  13. How to get a job in northern railway? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  14. Application forms of railway engineer? I am a diploma civil engineering student -- [New]
  15. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  16. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  17. How can I prepare for Railway exam? Books to be referred?
  18. How to prepare for IPS exam while pursuing engineering from computer science?
26th January 2012, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Railway exam after pursuing B.E civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswanthm View Post
now iam currently pursuing BE civil 3rd year.. how can i prepare for railway exam.i want the details about that exam
thank you

I have attached some question Paper of INDIAN RAILWAY exam.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

You have completed B-TECH in Civil engineering so you are applicable in Various sector for Inian Railway Exam

For more details about Indian Railway Recruitment you can visit to www.rrcb.gov.in/
20th May 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Railway exam after pursuing B.E civil engineering?

I m a student of b.e. computer science engineering of 3rd year i want to get job on railway engineer then wat should i dofor getting job after completing be
25th June 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of civil engineering 3rd yr .I want go for railway scetor after my completion ,can any tell me all the what r the job,sullyabus,time of form out and how to perpare form this?please... please... please... contact me at [email protected] 8981552206
31st July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the books n syllabus to be reffered for engineering posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?