6th October 2017, 11:11 AM
KAVYA*0608

Steps to follow to become a scientist after completion of 10th standard?

Steps to follow to become a scientist after completion of 10th standard? Can someone who is experienced in the field give me the suggestion on what should be the next steps I should follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What job I can get after completion of 10th standard?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  3. Am I eligible to become an pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Steps to follow for getting admission in military school for 10th standard?
  5. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Space Scientist?
  7. Is it possible to join the Air Force course after completion of 10th standard?
  8. How can I become a pilot in private jet company after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  10. What are the scholarships available to apply after completion of 10th standard with 9.4 CGPA?
  11. Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?
  12. What should I do to pursue my goal on fashion designing after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th standard?
  14. What type of education we need after completion of 10th standard to become an IPS officer?
  15. What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What type of books I should follow to become a space scientist after 10th standard?
  17. Courses after 10th to become a Space Scientist? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  18. Am I eligible to give open university exam directly after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
7th October 2017, 10:08 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Steps to follow to become a scientist after completion of 10th standard?

First of all you must have to complete 12th with science stream from a recognized university.
After that you should complete graduation in science stream from a recognized university.
Now, you should pursue Post-Graduation and after that it is necessary to pursue PhD.
After completing PhD you should opt your career as a researcher.
7th October 2017, 12:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow to become a scientist after completion of 10th standard?

Steps to become a Scientist after completion of 10th standard:-

In order to become a scientist after completion of 10th standard, you should have opted for science stream after completion of your 10th board examination.

After completion of your 12th board examination, you should complete your graduation and then complete your PG degree from a recognised university.

You can then get admission in ISRO, by appearing and clearing the examination and can become a successful scientist in future.
7th October 2017, 06:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For becoming a scientist, you should first complete you intermediate from Science standard.

After completing 12th from PCM stream, you can choose B.Tech or B.Sc. and pursue graduation in any field of science.

If you are opting for B.Tech/B.E., then it will be more fruitful to you for becoming scientist.

Aeronautical or Aerospace branch is much suitable for candidates for becoming scientist.

Meanwhile, in the final year of graduation you need to apply for GATE Exam.

Getting good rank in GATE can make your way to enter DRDO or ISRO.

Here, candidates are hired on the post of junior scientist for research and development purpose.

After few years, you will get promotion on the basis of your skills and hard work.
7th October 2017, 07:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Indian Space Research Organization entrance exam for becoming Scientist.

Steps to follow:

Step 1: Students after secondary board need to pursue 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Step II: After 10+2, you can apply for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology.

Step III: B.Tech graduates can apply for ISRO exam. The age limit is 21-30 years. You will have to clear written test, interview for final selection as Junior Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?