6th October 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a pilot in private jet company after completion of 10th standard?

How can I become a pilot in private jet company after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow next to apply for the job and be eligible for it? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

11th October 2016, 03:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a pilot in private jet company after completion of 10th standard?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a pilot after completion of your 10th standard as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to opt for the post is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of examination with PCM having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

So, I suggest you to first of all complete your +2 level of standard with good score and then opt for further steps.

You will have to appear for NDA examination in the flying department if they wish to join Indian Airforce and then go on clearing the further stages of selection and after clearing all stages, you will be most allowed to become a pilot.

However. if you wish to become a commercial pilot, you will have to medical test under DGCA first, get admission in any flight training school and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?