26th March 2016, 11:52 AM
macdp

What type of education we need after completion of 10th standard to become an IPS officer?

What type of education we need after completion of 10th standard to become an IPS officer? Can you please advice me about the next steps which I need to follow. Awaiting for your response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th March 2016, 01:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of education we need after completion of 10th standard to become an IPS officer?

I.P.S stands for Indian Police Service and to become an I.P.S Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing graduation degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to wait till graduation degree to appear for examination but you have to prepare for examination from now only to qualify in all three stages of examination before final selection for job.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?