24th August 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 10th among Science, Commerce or Arts in order to become an Architect?

Hi, I want to become an Architect. It is a very creative and paying sector. Please tell me which field should I choose for being a Architect? Science or Commerce or Arts?

Related Questions:
  1. In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science?
  2. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  3. How to opt for science stream if I want to become an Architect
  4. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  5. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  6. Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?
  7. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  8. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  9. Should I choose commerce or science stream?
  10. Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?
  11. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  12. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later?
  13. Which stream to choose after 10th SSC to go for IT sector, Arts, Science or Commerce?
  14. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which stream should I choose to become an Architect after class 10th from CBSE board
  16. Which stream to choose after passing 10th with 70%? Is commerce better than Science stream?
  17. Which group in 11th will offer good valuable career in future? -- [New]
  18. How to become an Architect after passing 10th?
31st August 2016, 06:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th among Science, Commerce or Arts in order to become an Architect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to become an Architect. It is a very creative and paying sector. Please tell me which field should I choose for being a Architect? Science or Commerce or Arts?
In order to pursue an Architect profession you must select Science stream in your 10+2. After completing your 10+2 level of study you can join the course of B.Arch in any of the reputed colleges of India.
1st September 2016, 12:30 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th among Science, Commerce or Arts in order to become an Architect?

To be a qualified architect you need to possess Bachelor of Architecture which is a bachelor degree course of four and a half years.

Also to be eligible for pursuing B.Arch course and hence for becoming Architect you need to have a senior secondary school degree in any discipline but with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Also to seek admission in good colleges for your good placements you are required to qualify entrance examination like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) and NATA ( National Aptitude Test Architecture ).

So you can opt for either of three streams but with Mathematics as one of the main subjects. So you should go for the stream of your strength and it would provide more time for your preparation for entrance examinations like NATA and JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?