21st July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 10th so as to join Marine Engineering?

respected sir , which stream should i choos after 10 to join marine engenering collage

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream to choose after 10th so as to join Marine Engineering?
  2. Can Diploma students of Civil stream join Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Are there any jobs for B.E computers in Merchant Navy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  5. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  6. Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?
  7. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  8. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  9. How to get admit card of all India Entrance exam of Merchant Navy?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. Can a candidate of Science stream be eligible to join Marine Engineering?
  12. Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?
  13. Which are the colleges near Vashi providing Marine Engineering courses? Can I join Marine Engineering directly after 10th?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  16. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  17. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2011, 10:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th so as to join Marine Engineering?

For securing admission for the engineering course it is a must to pursue the science stream. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be amongst the subjects studied. Knowledge in Biology is desirable. Also to join the reputed institutes a first class in these subjects is a must. You will also need to appear for entrance exams after your 12th standard.
7th December 2011, 02:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir , which stream should i choos after 10 to join marine engenering collage
HI,
If you want to become marine engineer then you have to chose Physics, chemistry and maths in 11th and 12th.
After that if you want to take admissions in top college then you have to qualify the exam like AIEEE.

Some top college offering this course are:-
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune, India
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
International Maritime Institute (IMI), Delhi
Vels Academy of Maritime Studies, Chennai
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME), Kolkata
Indian Meritime University (IMU), Chennai

good luck!
26th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

are there any courses for diploma electrical engineers in indian maritime institutes
28th May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i cant be successful in my 12th standard then can i be capable of being marine engineer with the evidence of class 11?
8th August 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I'm tenth after my completion of tenth can I become a marine engineer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?