7th July 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in MBA should be selected after completion of B.Com in computer application?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my B.Com in computer application so after B.Com I have decided to join MBA course. But in MBA which stream should I want to be selected? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

9th July 2017, 11:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream in MBA should be selected after completion of B.Com in computer application?

There are many streams available in Master of Business Administration. You should choose any stream of your own choice. CAT is entrance exam for admission in top management institutes of India called Indian Institute of Management.

Some other MBA entrance exams:

Management Aptitude Test.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.

Xavier's Aptitude Test.

You can select any stream from given list:

MBA in Finance.

MBA in Human Resource Management.

MBA in Supply Chain Management.

MBA in Rural Management.

MBA in International Business etc.
13th July 2017, 05:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in MBA should be selected after completion of B.Com in computer application?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

It is good that you want to go for MBA course after completion of your Graduation in B.Com Computer Applications.

There is a good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

There are so many specializations that are being offered in MBA course. You can choose the one as per your interest and where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

Any of the below specializations will be good choice for you
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Accounting
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Risk Management
-MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
-MBA in Systems Management

If the college offers dual specializations, you can choose any of the below for minor specializations
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Marketing Management etc.

Whatever the stream you opt for, gain strong subject knowledge and communication skills so that you can easily get a job after the completion of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?