5th July 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips to develop skills for getting a job after completion of graduation

Tips to develop skills for getting a job after completion of graduation? What type of skills to be mentioned in the resume? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion which I can follow and ensure that I will get the job in future? Thank you!

13th July 2017, 05:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to develop skills for getting a job after completion of graduation

I am not sure of the reason why you want to go for job opportunities after Graduation. It would be better if you complete Post Graduation for getting good jobs.

If you are trying for public sector jobs, then Graduation is okay. But for private sector jobs, it is good to complete at least Post Graduation.

However if you get a good job in top companies like MNCs, then you can go for job and complete Post Graduation in distance education.

Resume is the first impression on the candidate by the Interviewer. Before the actual Interview starts, your resume will be reviewed.

Hence if you prepare a strong resume by keeping your
-academic details
-project details
-value added certifications (if any)
-Trainings attended (if any)
-extra curricular activities
-your accomplishments etc.

In addition to strong resume, you should be good enough in subject knowledge and communication skills.

To crack the Interview, prepare yourself in such a way that you list out all the expected questions on the points you put in Resume and have the answers ready for those questions.

Also list out the questions on the basis of respective job designation which you have applied for and the industry into which the company belongs to.

If it is a private bank, just go through basic terminology used in bank.

Please be polite to the Interviewer and answer questions in a positive manner.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?