14th June 2012, 01:43 PM
omkar padwal

Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th Class to join Army?

Sir I m pass ssc in this year with 65% ….
I want to know detail information about army felid.
which strem i chose for that???????/
and what i do for that???///

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  2. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  3. How to join Army through NDA after completion of 10th class?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  5. How to join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class? Required percentage of marks to appear for this Exam?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completion of 10th class?
  7. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 83.33% of marks?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  10. How to join Army after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Maths?
  11. Which streams can I choose after completing class 10th in India having an aim as to become a pilot? -- [New]
  12. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th class to become an IPS Officer?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  16. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 72% of marks?
  18. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Is it possible o choose commerce stream?
14th June 2012, 04:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th Class to join Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar padwal View Post
You can join any desire subject but if you are completed 12th exam from Science Stream then you have a lots options to join the Indian Army and other Defence Service examination also .

After completing 12th examination with Science Stream :-

>>NDA Exam
>>10+2 TES

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Three wings under NDA Exam :-

~~Army
~~Navy
~~Air force

If you are completed 12th with Science Stream then you are eligible to all the wings in the NDA Examination .

Army Qualification :- You should have a qualified 12th exam with any desire subject and no minimum marks required for this examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply . Age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and No upper age limits is applicable . Unmarried male candidates are eligible .

10+2 TES Exam :-

This examination is conducted by Indian Army Once in a year .

You should have a completed 12th exam with Physics , Chemistry and mathematics as subjects and with 70% aggregate marks in these subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

Your age should be between 16 1/2 years and 19 1/2 years and there is no upper age limits for this examination . Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Army through 10+2 TES Examination .
14th June 2012, 06:18 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th Class to join Army?

Hi,

you can join the indian army with any stream. After you join the indian army lot of option there.

Indian Army joining in two ways

NDA

TES

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should be complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

The applicant age limit should be between the 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The candidate should be physically and medically fit for this exam.

Exam Pattern:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

TES stands for Technical Entry Scheme. This exam conducted by the indian Army.

ELIGIBILITY:

the candidate should have completed 12th exam with physics chemistry and mathematics from recognized school.

The candidate secure atleast 70% aggregate marks in their exam.

The age limit 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no upper age limit is given to the reserved categories.

Selection Process:

Pre Screening Test

Psychological Test

Group Test

Personal Interview

Medical Exam

all the best.
14th June 2012, 06:25 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hi,

you can join the indian army with any stream. After you join the indian army lot of option there.

NDA

TES

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should be complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

Exam Pattern:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

ELIGIBILITY:

the candidate should have completed 12th exam with physics chemistry and mathematics from recognized school.

The candidate age limit 16.5 to 19 years.

Selection Process:

Pre Screening Test

Psychological Test

Group Test

Personal Interview

Medical Exam

all the best.
14th June 2012, 06:36 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

NDA

TES

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Exam Pattern:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

ELIGIBILITY:

AGE LIMIT:

the age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

Girls are not eligible.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Pre Screening Test

Psychological Test

Group Test

Personal Interview

Medical Exam

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
14th June 2012, 07:08 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
To join indian army you can take any stream in 12th standard.
With science stream you can join indian air force also.
Best of luck............
14th June 2012, 08:56 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar padwal View Post
After 12th there are 2 ways of joining army either through NDA program or TES 10+2 scheme.
If you wish to join army through 10+2 technical entry scheme then you will have to pass intermediate with at least 70 % aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and maths.
Also you age must be between 16.5 and 19.5 years.
So you will have to choose physics, chemistry and maths as subjects.

For NDA only educational condition for army wing required is passing 10+2
But if you wish to apply for navy or air force also through NDA then you will have to choose Physics and Mathematics subjects also in 11th.
For NDA age of the candidate must be between 16.5 and 19 years.
Most of the science stream students who desire to join army apply for National defense academy program

One more condition for both is that the candidate must be unmarried.

Some physical standards are also specified which you must see before applying for any entrance.

14th June 2012, 09:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Army there is no specific subjects to be selected after 10th, you may choose any of your liking subjects to complete 12th but it is advisable to complete 12th with science subject particularly Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics so that you can apply for other wings of Defence services like Indian Navy and Air Force.

The Indian Army/Navy/Air Force can be joined through appearing NDA entrance exam conducted bu UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board. The candidate should not be bellow 16.5 and above 19 years of age and should have Physically Fit one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You can join Indian Army through TES(Technical Entry Scheme) the exam for which is conducted by Indian Army once every year.

To be eligible for this entry the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 70% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

For more information you may log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.in
14th June 2012, 09:51 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Army there is no specific subjects to be selected after 10th, you may choose any of your liking subjects to complete 12th but it is advisable to complete 12th with science subject particularly Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics so that you can apply for other wings of Defence services like Indian Navy and Air Force.

The Indian Army/Navy/Air Force can be joined through appearing NDA entrance exam conducted bu UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board. The candidate should not be bellow 16.5 and above 19 years of age and should have Physically Fit one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You can join Indian Army through TES(Technical Entry Scheme) the exam for which is conducted by Indian Army once every year.

To be eligible for this entry the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 70% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

For more information you may log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.in
15th June 2012, 08:57 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai...
You can join in army to complete the 12 th standard in any stream from a recognized university
To join in army you need to appear for the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year
NDA exam have three wings those are
Indian navy
Indian army
Indian air force
QUALIFICATION FOR NDA EXAM:
12 standard candidates are eligible
age limit should between 16.5 to 19 years
candidate should be a citizen of india
unmarried male candidates are applicable
physically fit for candidate
SELECTION PROCEDURE:
Written exam
Interview
Medical test
For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in
ALL THE BEST...
2nd July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th Class to join Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?