8th December 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Pilot so I want to know how can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  2. Which streams can I choose after completing class 10th in India having an aim as to become a pilot?
  3. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th?
  4. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  5. How can I become a Gynecologist after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Gynaecologist?
  6. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  7. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  8. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?
  10. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join the Indian Forest Service (IFS)? -- [New]
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
22nd December 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?

For becoming a pilot you need to study physics, chemistry and maths at class 12th level. This is the stream which is absolutely necessary for entering this profession. You can apply for exam like NDA for becoming a pilot after class 12th.

Selection in NDA will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB interview. Hence, choose PCM stream and along with it prepare for these exams based on the syllabus of exam.
20th June 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?

i want to ask that why girls are not eligible for NDA entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?