30th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I crack the SSB exam for the ground man duty?

Hello Sir, my name is Pratik Shah, i have to appear for the ssb exam , i had passed afcat exam , i had applied for the grounds man duty, i have passed m.com. so can u please guide me how to crack this exam

7th September 2012, 12:05 AM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How can I crack the SSB exam for the ground man duty?

The aptitude questions of SSB are not revealed but i can help you with the pattern:

They consists of coding/decoding, jumbled words, square, cubes, square roots and cube roots, number series, blood relation tests etc.
You can try the questions by studying RS agarwal's book which is best for this purpose !!
Study lot of quantitative aptitude questions which will help you a lot .The more you practice this non-verbal kind of questions you can score more marks.

There are also lot of websites where you can practice this kind of questions.
Here i have attached some of the model problems similar to ssb pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Non verbal reasoning assessment.doc(535.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: txt Blood relation questions.txt(7.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: txt Number series.txt(755 Bytes, 78 views)
28th September 2012, 09:39 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I crack the SSB exam for the ground man duty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my name is Pratik Shah, i have to appear for the ssb exam , i had passed afcat exam , i had applied for the grounds man duty, i have passed m.com. so can u please guide me how to crack this exam
HOW TO CRACK THE SSB

It would be better if you join some coaching institutes for the preparation of SSB examination. There are various coaching institutes in India in which you can apply for the preparation of SSB examination:

Minerva Academy – Chandigarh

Baalnoi Academy – Jaipur and Delhi

Defense Academy – Coimbatore

SSB Universal Counseling – Meerut

There are also various good sites I have found which help you for the preparation of your SSB examination
http://guidance4ssb.blogspot.in/
http://ssbcrack.com/
http://navaljourney.com/
SSB examination is conducted in 2 stages. Candidates who qualify in the stage one examination will be tested further in the stage 2.

STAGE 1 examination
In the Stage 1 examination first of all you will be called for the Officer intelligence test. This is a very simple test. An average student can easily clear this test.
After that you will be called for the Picture perception and description test (PPDT) in which you will be given 3 min and you have to write a story on the picture shown to you within time. After that you will be called for Group discussion.

Stage 2 examination
Those who qualify the stage 1 will be tested further in stage 2. The tests of stage2 exam will include:
> Psychological Tests
The tests included in this sections are
i) Thematic Appreciation Test.
ii) Word Association Test.
iii) Situation Reaction Test.
iv) Self Description.

> Group Tasks process
The tests in the this section are
i)Group Discussion.(G.D) - Indoor Task
ii)Group Planning Exercise or Military Planning Exercise.(G.P.E or M.P.E)-
Indoor Task
iii)Progressive Group Task.(P.G.T) -Outdoor Task
iv)Half Group Task.(H.G.T) -Outdoor Task
v)Individual Obstacles(I.O)-Outdoor Task
vi)Command Task.(C.T) -Outdoor Task
vii)Snake Race or Group Obstacle Race.-Outdoor Task
viii)Individual Lecturette.- Indoor Task
ix)Final Group Task(F.G.T)-Outdoor Task
24th September 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I crack the SSB exam for the ground man duty?

is the out door tasks applicable for ground duty also that is for accounts officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?