21st November 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Subject that is to be preferred in 11th after 10th?

I am confused about my career & what subject i must choose in 11th i am in 10th now??

24th November 2011, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject that is to be preferred in 11th after 10th?

The decision should be taken based on your strength areas. Like if you have interest in science and maths you can take up engineering stream. Along with this if you are a creative person then taking architecture course is a good option. If you are interested in theory subjects like history, geography then you must choose B.A. You can probably visit a career counselling center to help you decide.
13th January 2012, 10:37 PM
ram1246

HI friend

so dear friend your confused na k then ill tell you what to do !

first you need get good marks in 10th standard because you should get seat in good college

second thing if your intersted in engineering stream then you need to take MPC subject with EAMCET

MPC(maths,physics,chemistry)

EAMCET(Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test,)

IF your interted in doing doctor stream then you need to take bi.pc

same as again you need to take EAMCET for further studies .

now you need take correct decision for your corrcet future

and this is the right time for taking correct decision

ALL THE BEST
18th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

for applying to chemical engineering which subjecs does i have to take after my 10th?
18th April 2012, 10:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused about my career & what subject i must choose in 11th i am in 10th now??

I am providing you the details of each stream after 10th, but only you have to choose the appropriate stream for you.

You have to discover your interest, be it science, arts or commerce.

The job prospects of all these three streams are equal.

Lets have a look:

Science stream:

Now-a-days, science is not only a mere 'science' stream(PCMB)...it has also been divided into many sub-streams like:

Pure science, Bio-science, Eco-science etc.

Pure Science consists of Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) as the main subjects.
It is mainly preferable by those who are interested in doing 'engineering' in future..

Bio-science consists of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as the main subjects.
It is mostly preferred by them, who want to join medical in their graduation.

Eco-Science consists of an extra or additional subject Geography.. It is for those who are interested in Geography but equally interested in other science subjects.
This is a new field and their demand is also increasing.

Arts stream:

Or you can also say, Humanities...
This stream focuses on subjects like English, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics etc....
If you have got a very good memory and learning skill, then you can go for this stream.
You can do B.A hons as graduation taking any one specialization, then you can apply for lecturer post, or professor after acquiring a very high degree...

Commerce stream:

In Commerce, you will learn:
Accountancy,
Business maths,
Economics etc.
If you are good in calculation, and have interest in business then you can choose this stream.
in graduation you can take BBA or B.Com and then do a post graduate in MBA.

Now that is the main scope of all the three courses, but you have to choose any one!

So think about your aim, what do you want to see yourself in future and decide a stream for you....all the best...hope you take the right decision for you......
18th April 2012, 11:55 PM
geniustammy

Hello friend,
don't get confused,here is the solution of your problem...................

if you have interest in technical field,then go for engineering line and choose physics, chemistry and maths as your subjects in class 11th.

if you are interested in biology then opt medical

if you are interested in business then go for commerce
19th April 2012, 11:09 AM
info4dharmesh

its completely depend on your aptitude that what is your interest toward. I recommend you first know about a mix of your aptitude +knowledge+ability+interest for selecting best stream and subject for 11th class, a decision at this stage is very vital and choose what you like ultimately without give attention to any suggestion,go for what you like at the end.
10th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

are there any more scopes else engineering after doing 10 2 with PCB
11th May 2012, 04:54 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
hello
you are in 10th class
after 10th you need to choose a stream where you go.
-first you thing about your aim. what is your aim according to that you choose you stream. like if you want to become a engineer then you have to select science stream. if you want to become a CA then you have to select commerce stream.
-second you see in which subject you have most interest like if you have interest in biology then you can choose science with bio.
-third you see in yours that how much comfortable with subject.means which subject is more comfortable like computer or science with maths or history with geography.
-forth is that you see your marks how many marks you obtain in your current class means in your 10th class.
-fifth you can ask from your parents that which course is good for you they can give you good guide for further studies.
bust of luck for your future.
thank you
12th June 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed 10th class examination and she has got 5.8 as grade. Under these circumstances, I want to know whether 'Arts' would be proper stream for her? What courses would you suggest for her? Should she complete 10th standard first ? Kindly guide me. - B.A. Gaikwad
15th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

my self tushar i'm confused after 10th give me non-medical and commerce.plz.give me your suggest.
21st February 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am confused in future studies should I take fashion designing in commerce or in arts....
18th April 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

my ambition is to become navy officer
19th April 2013, 09:16 AM
rch91

m
Quote:

Firstly dont get confused and choose the suitable career option as per your area of interest.The streams available after 10th with which you can build your career are:
1. Non medical- You can opt for non-medical if you want to become engineer , scientist or have interest in physics, chemistry and mathematics. There are many options after 12th with non-medical like you can go for BCA, BBA, BSc, ,merchant navy etc.
2. Medical- If you want to go in medicine line then opt for medical in 11th class which include subjects like biology, physics, chemistry. After completing 12th with medical you can do BDS, MBBS, Biotech etc.
3. Commerce- commerce is very vast line with which u can go for CA, CS, Bcom , FMM after 12th.
4. Arts- Arts is very easy as well as its a stream with lots of opportunities so after completing 12th with arts you can go for fashion designing, interior decoration, hotel management etc.
so choose among them as per ur area of interest. also if you have strong determination for becoming engineer you can go for diploma after 10th.
so choose accordingly.
All the best.
25th April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 70 % in 10th. i hat phy. che. which subject i would like to learn after 10... please help me i am in very big turble. i think about commarce
13th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

which subject i shod opt.in 11th.. i am confused..i wanna to go in merchant navy..!!
2nd May 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i don't know which stream should i choose? i have interest in sci. bt don't want to take maths . pls, help me ....
7th June 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take in class 11 with physics chemistry and biology......the optional subjects are psycology, physical education and home science.....I would like to choose something from this by excluding maths....something which is easy and useful.....I just wanted some ideas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?