25th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Aakashprasad

Which subject to take up to get government jobs? I have scored 64% in 10th CBSE

I got 64% in 10(cbse).which subject has goverment jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  3. Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 10th class for Government Jobs?
  4. Can I do engineering or clerk jobs in Banks if I scored 63% in 10th and 61% in 12th?
  5. Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  7. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE? -- [New]
  8. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  9. Can I get any scholarship if secured 98.6% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  11. Which subject to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for CLAT? What would be best and beneficial subjects?
  12. Subject list of CBSE 10th board exams
  13. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  14. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I get into Polytechnic having scored 40% in each subject of 10th Class?
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  17. What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?
  18. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
3rd June 2013, 12:15 PM
VERMAROHIT27

Default Re: Which subject to take up to get government jobs? I have scored 64% in 10th CBSE

You can choose any stream engineering or doctor for engineering you have to choose maths and for doctor you have to choose biology subject
after completing 12 from you have to take part in competition your ranking in competition will make you able to eligible for government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?