27th November 2010, 12:21 AM
sannmaths

Which subjects to choose for CSIR NET Mathematics exam? How to prepare for the exam?

Dear sir/madam,
If I want to pass the CSIR NET mathematics exam, what are the subjects I have to choose and How can I prepare for the same?

18th April 2011, 04:38 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for CSIR NET Mathematics exam? How to prepare for the exam?

You can select Mathematical Sciences as a subject for clearing CSIR- UGC NET exams.

The exam is conducted twice in a year- in the month of June & December.

You can apply now for December as last date for applying in June is gone now.

Please find the attached document providing more details of the exam.

You can get further details from the official website too. http://www.csirhrdg.res.in

From this year onwards, scheme of exam is changed. There are no long answer questions.

For preparing for the exam, you can join good coaching institutes which offer you good practice, tricks & tips for clearing the exam.

Hard work & dedication is required for clearing this exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NetB2011.pdf(755.0 KB, 354 views)
5th March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for CSIR NET Mathematics exam? How to prepare for the exam?

Now am studying in seccond sem msc mathematcs. can i apply this year?
18th April 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Yes of course... you can apply this year.
4th February 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How I can prepare for csir net mathematics and what are the best books for mathematics?
30th March 2016, 03:40 PM
neelamsanjeev Vishwakarma

How I can prepare for csir net mathematics what are best book
31st August 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I miss the net exam for 2 years because there is no mathematical science subject was there in application so I request to anybody know which subject was selected the students was complete mscmaths
23rd February 2019, 09:33 AM
Sidhika Garg

CSIR NET Exam is conducted with the aim to test the eligibility of Post Graduated students from science stream, for the post of JRF and Lectureship. The exam is conducted by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, conducts the Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam.
CSIR NET Exam held twice in a year in the month of June and December.

If you have completed your PG in Mathematics subject or related to the mathematics subject, then you can appear in the Mathematical Science subject for Paper II.
29th September 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

APPLIED MATHS AND PURE MATHS AND OTHER SUBJECT KAISE SELECT KRNA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?