11th June 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NERIST as per my marks in PCM?

I have 58 marks in chemistry, but 60 in maths and 67 in physics ... can i apply for nerist

20th July 2014, 06:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for NERIST as per my marks in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 58 marks in chemistry, but 60 in maths and 67 in physics ... can i apply for nerist
No, you are not eligible for NERIST entrance examination because you have scored low marks in Chemistry subject. The candidate who is interested to take part in the entrance examination must score 60% mark separately in Mathematics and Science subjects.

NERIST (i.e) :- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology. This entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of getting admission in various courses like, diploma, degree, and certificate courses etc.. The entrance examination will be conducted for each and every course separately.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed or is appearing the senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 system or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks separately mathematics and Science subject.
-5% relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.
-Only science stream candidates are eligible.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- http://www.nerist.ac.in
19th April 2022, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 83% in my first sem boards exam from a icse school will I get admission or seat in Nerist????...and are phones allowed in Nerist for the students of class 11 and 12
28th April 2022, 04:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have passed the 3-year Diploma course from any Government recognized Polytechnic /institution in the respective or allied discipline/ branch and also securing a minimum of 60% marks considering aggregate marks of all the three years together/CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or NERIST Diploma Module with a minimum of CGPA 6.0.
14th August 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

One of the questions in maths was wrong....the correct option was not given
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?