18th February 2013, 12:21 PM
Neeraja varma

Is there any aptitude question for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers

Is there any aptitude questions for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers???

25th April 2013, 02:13 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any aptitude question for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers

Sure friend, there is a aptitude test for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers.

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

You can apply for ISRO which is conducted every year.

You can get the following jobs through ISRO.

>> ISRO scientist

>> ISRO engineer

Eligibility criteria for this exam :

1] The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2] The age limit of the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years.

3] There is a also relaxation provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidate as per government.

4] The candidate must be scored 65% marks in His/ her Graduation through B. Tech. from any recognized university.

5] The candidate who is appearing in final year can also apply for this exam.

Selection procedure for this exam :-

1] Written exam

2] Personal interview

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.............
16th April 2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any aptitude question for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers

I completed my B.E degree but still I've not reached 21 .kindly,whether I am allowed to take the test or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?