15th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in IIM after performing well in B.Tech and CAT?

i have scored 84% in 10th and 76% in 12th is there any chance i can get admission in iim's if i perform well in my b.tech and cat

Related Questions:
17th December 2011, 09:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in IIM after performing well in B.Tech and CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 84% in 10th and 76% in 12th is there any chance i can get admission in iim's if i perform well in my b.tech and cat
I think you want to know that "Is you will get admission in MBA Course in IIM's after scoring good Marks and Percentile in CAT Examination and in your B.tech Course. Firstly, I have to informed you that, to get admission in IIM's you have to scored good percentile in CAT Entrance Examination.

You should have a minimum percentile of 95.6 and above, in each of 2 sections :

>> Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
>> Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

If you have scored good Percentile in CAT Examination, then you are eligible to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview, And if you cracked these rounds, then you will definitely get Admission in MBA Course in IIM's. So please prepare well for GD's, If your communication skills is good then you will not face any problem, You can get admission in Top Business schools.

The overall percentile score required for candidates to be short listed for GD and Personal Interview is 98.96.

So, If you have scored good percentile in CAT Examination, then you will be called by IIM's for appearing for GD and PI and then you will get admission in MBA Course in IIM's. If you need more Information then please check the official website of IIM's and checked the Eligiblity Condition for Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?