27th July 2013, 03:24 AM
tejas fulse

How to take admission in colleges other than IIM by only giving CAT?

Do i get admission in collages other than iim by only giving cat?whats the diffrrance bet cat and gmat?

30th July 2013, 07:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to take admission in colleges other than IIM by only giving CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas fulse View Post
Do i get admission in collages other than iim by only giving cat?whats the diffrrance bet cat and gmat?
Yes you will get admission in non-iim colleges by giving CAT exam. There are many institutes which accepts CAT scores. Some institutes like IRMA have decided to admit students from this year with CAT score.

Many B-schools like

> FMS (Faculty Management Studies)
> IITs
> IMT Hyderabad
> NITs
> Many state universities accept

The whole list of it is attached in word format below please check it for reference.

This concludes the answer for your first question coming to next question i.e. CAT and GMAT

CAT and GMAT both are both the MBA entrance exams

When we look at differences, CAT is a national level MBA entrance exam which is conducted by any one of the IIMs and also considered as the toughest exam in India.

Whereas GMAT has international acceptance. Over 5800 B-Schools accept GMAT score and it is a very old but trusted exam that is being conducted since 60 years approximately.

GMAT checks the candidate very thoroughly it is considered as 2X tougher than CAT. The schools which accept GMAT score are normally one's which are highly renowned like ISB (Indian School of Business) Hyderabad.

For students who are aspiring to take up MBA course in foreign university's must and should have a valid GMAT score card.

That is the brief comparison of CAT and GMAT. For more details regarding

CAT : Click here

&

GMAT : Click here

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: docx Forum Up.docx(14.9 KB, 89 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?