11th June 2012, 01:47 PM
drishya das

Are there any colleges in Indian Navy offering courses for B.Tech?

Is there any colleges in Indian Navy offering courses for B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection in indian navy after btech: Important dates for forms and submissions?
  2. To get into Indian Navy, which branch in B.tech. will be helpful?
  3. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech course in AP through PGCET? Courses offered by these colleges?
  5. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  8. Companies in Indian offering Research Facilities after completing B.Tech in EC?
  9. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  10. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  11. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  13. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  15. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  16. How can I become an Army officer after doing PG in commerce
  17. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
28th September 2012, 11:45 PM
snehasg15

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Indian Navy offering courses for B.Tech?

There is one college in Pune. It's a brach of MIT college only. It provides a course of marine engineering which is equivalent to a BE course. And after complition of such course you can join as a naval officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?