26th June 2013, 12:35 PM

Is there any entrance exam for admission in Agriculture for BSc?

is there any entrance exam for admission in agriculture for b.sc

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  2. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  3. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  4. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  7. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan? -- [New]
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  12. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  13. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  14. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  15. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  18. How to get admission for BSc Agriculture course? Does it need any entrance exam?
2nd September 2015, 03:58 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in Agriculture for BSc?

List of Entrance Exams for admission in Agriculture:-

- All India Agriculture Entrance Exams (AIAEE)

- Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)

- Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical (KEAM) Entrance Test

- NAARM Entrance test

- Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance Exam (ICAR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?