8th March 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?

Hello Friends, I am studying in Delhi. I have taken Commerce in 12th and I want admission in B.Com at Delhi University. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Delhi University takes entrance exam for B.Com admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  3. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  6. List of colleges offering BCom(Financial Markets) in Delhi
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?
  10. Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Com along with CA? List of colleges offering courses?
  12. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance of Delhi University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  15. List of colleges offering BCom(LLB) in Delhi
  16. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  17. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  18. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
15th April 2018, 10:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure of admission in B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree course in Delhi University ( DU ) then I would like to let you know that it is merit based not through entrance examination.

Further, this merit is based on the candidate's performance/marks in his/her Class 12th board examinations only.

The application for DU UG admissions is likely to be released in the month of May and the admissions start by the last week of June or the first week of July.

For more details regarding DU UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
15th April 2018, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no entrance examination to study B.Com course from Delhi University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Commerce stream with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Com course from Delhi University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
15th April 2018, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by Delhi University to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi University. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course. So, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Com course in Delhi University.
17th April 2018, 01:32 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

No, there is no entrance examination available for B.Com at Delhi University. The selection process is done through the cutoff percentage in the 10+2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?