18th October 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get free seat in IITs and NITs?

Sir/Mam, I am studying diploma. And After the completion of Diploma Is there any entrance exam to get a free seat in IIT'S, NIT'S7& Top private colleges? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

19th October 2017, 01:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get free seat in IITs and NITs?

First thing I would like to let you know that being a diploma degree holder you are only eligible for your admission in IITs ( Indian Institute of Technology ) for pursuing B.E./B.Tech. degree course.

Further for your admission in IITs you will need to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by CBSE once every year.

Also for appearing in JEE you need to have completed your diploma in engineering degree with at least 75% marks from a institute recognized by either AICTE or state technical board.

For more details and FAQs related to JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?