25th December 2010, 11:27 AM
kandurigayatri

Is there any entrance exam to go for teaching profession after doing MBA?

I did MBA if i want to go teaching profession any entrance exam is there ? If there what?

19th April 2012, 06:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to go for teaching profession after doing MBA?

You can certainly go for teaching profession after completing MBA. You need to qualify in NET exam conducted by UGC so as to be eligible for teaching post in government colleges or universities. But, you should score minimum of 55% marks in MBA to appear in this exam. No upper age limit is specified for this exam. You will be considered for teaching position only if you clear this exam. You can apply in any reputed colleges for jobs based on your NET score. To teach in private MBA colleges you need not be NET qualified.
24th April 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to go for teaching profession after doing MBA?

Hello!

I am udayakumar. i have finished my B.E. (MECHANICAL) and i am looking to do MBA.after finishing these two degrees, is it possible to go in teaching profession?

Is these two degrees are enough or i need other?

I wil do MBA only in correspondence, is this elligible or only the regular course is considered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?