20th August 2011, 05:55 PM
SAIGHO

Is there any entrance exam to join Chartered Accountancy after 12th science? What steps to be followed?

Hi,
I want to know that if there is any entrance exam to read Charted accountancy after 12 pass in science ?
Please tell me the steps which i can follow .
At least which marks required ?

22nd August 2011, 12:45 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join Chartered Accountancy after 12th science? What steps to be followed?

Dear Friend

After passing 12th board exam you can apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
First you will have to register yourself for C.A. course then only you can apply for
any of its exam.
Visit: http://icaiexam.icai.org/
Follow the instructions given on the website, while registering for the course.

There is percentage bar to appear for this test. Also, there is no any age limitation.

The exam in conducted in both Online Mode and Offline Mode(Paper-Pencil Mode).
The Paper-Pencil Mode CPT will be held in Decmber and the Online CPT will be held
in November.
You should register as soon as possible so that you can apply for the upcoming exams.
22nd August 2011, 12:53 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join Chartered Accountancy after 12th science? What steps to be followed?

After passing 12th board exam you can apply for (CPT)Common Proficiency Test.
First you will have to register yourself for C.A. course then you can apply for
any of its exam.

There is percentage bar to appear for this test.
There is no any age limitation.

The Paper-Pencil Mode CPT will be held in Decmber and the Online CPT will be held in November.
You should register as soon as possible so that you can apply for the upcoming exams.

Visit: http://icaiexam.icai.org/
Please Follow the instructions given on the website, while registering for the course.

Thanks!
22nd August 2011, 03:04 PM
dhruv007

for apply in CA from offline mode you must have make the CHALAN , worth Rs. of 6000\- for rejistration. and you must to clear your 12th exam for appearing in first exam of CA is CPT (Common Proficiency Test ). there are total 16 examination are held,and after clearing all exam then you can the degree of CA. & for apply in online mode Follow the instructions given on the website, while registering for the course.

There is percentage bar to appear for this test. Also, there is no any age limitation.

The Paper-Pencil Mode CPT will be held in Decmber and the Online CPT will be held
in November.
thank you!!
19th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage do you want?
15th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i go for ca , completed after 12th science ?
26th July 2012, 05:35 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i go for ca , completed after 12th science ?
You can do ca after completing 12th science by preparing for CA entrance exam i.e CPT common proficiency test
All you have to do is prepare Four subjects accounts,economics,mercantile law,quantitative aptitude.
minimum marks required to clear CPT is 50%.
15th January 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

when will be held the latest exam of C.P.T ?
14th March 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hai I am Nikhil . Now I am studying 2 pu science . What are the qualification required for me to join C.A courses after 2 pu
27th May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Charted accountant course with 49% in 12 th board exam.
22nd June 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

can i do C.A. after 12th science??? what is d procedure??? & is JEE is needed to b given if i want to become C.A.????????
22nd June 2013, 10:33 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do C.A. after 12th science??? what is d procedure??? & is JEE is needed to b given if i want to become C.A.????????
CA cours eis done in three stages:
>> CPT
>>IPCC
>>FINAL

To get entry into IPCC you ahve to apss the CPT stage
CPT eaxms are held in june and December each year

CPT exams or Common Profiency tests are held in June and December each year

Candidates who have appeared in class 12th exam or have passed class 12th exam can apply

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:
Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile LAWS
General economics
Quantitative Aptitude

All the questions are asked in objective mode only
Candidates scoring minimum 50% marks are declared as pass
There are negative markings of .25 for each incorrect answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?