29th May 2011, 09:43 PM
shamim alvi

Which CA college is the best? Which field is the best in intermediate for CA?

which CA college is best? in intermediate which field is best for CA?

1st June 2011, 07:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which CA college is the best? Which field is the best in intermediate for CA?

It is not clear whether you are asking about the Chartered Accountancy course or the Computer Application course. If you are planning to take up Chartered Accountancy the best option would be commerce field. But the same is not compulsory. You need to be atleast a 12th pass for the same. If you plan to take up Computer Application then Physics and Maths should be part of the subjects in 12th standard.
21st July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which CA college is the best? Which field is the best in intermediate for CA?

HOW MUCH TIME ONE SHOULD SPEND TO CLEAR CA CPT EXAM?
24th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i am about to complete tenth this year iam planning to take M E C in inter so as to become an ca which intre college is best
7th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i complete the B.Com i wants do the CA but plz suggest to me good CA colleges
24th September 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a chartered accountant aspirant and going to write my c.p.t in coming december 2011 . i want to know for me to start a graduation in commerce like b.com , there are several streams in b.com like AF , honours , many ! which one is the best to make a bright future in c.a and be helpful in my studies of C.A.... reply soon waiting for it ..
10th October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

which CA college is the best in harayana?
10th October 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which CA college is the best in haryana ?
30th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

which CA college is the best in tamilnadu
24th February 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

how i get registrar in chartered accountant?
26th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

which is the best way other to do b.com correspondence and with that da C A?
4th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How can i pass the test of cpt exam
20th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject of chartered accountant courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?