10th December 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess at the age of 17 years? How much marks should I score in the exam to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I am 17 years old, I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess at the age of 17 years? How much marks should I score in the exam to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd March 2017, 03:16 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess at the age of 17 years? How much marks should I score in the exam to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I am 17 years old, I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess at the age of 17 years? How much marks should I score in the exam to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.
You will have to qualify the exam for getting admission in Air Hostess Training institute.

After rigorous training of 2-3 years, you can apply for Air hostess in any private or govt. airline companies like Air India, Spicejet, Indigo, AirAsia, Vistara, etc.

You must have completed your 10+2 or completed your graduation/diploma in hotel management or tourism.

You should have an Indian passport.

Your age must be below 25 years and height should be at least 157.5 cms.

You should be fluent in English, Hindi with eyesight of 6/6.
3rd February 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess at the age of 17 years? How much marks should I score in the exam to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Ma'am, I am a girl of 18 years old, and my dream is to become an air hostess so I how can I become an air hostess because my height is only 124 cm.
28th May 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ ma'am I am from ajmer and I am interested in this job. I am 12 pass I have scored 76 % percentage in boards 2018( CBSE) . my height is 162 cm and my colour connection is also fair . I am pass out from St. Mary's convent SR. Sec. School Ajmer .According to you if I am capable for this job then please tell me the procedure. T
2nd October 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am jasmeet kaur studying in class tenth and my age is 16 my height is 5'4 and I am fluent in English Hindi Punjabi and my overall physique and health is all at it's best...my family condition is not so joyous since my father and mother are separate and my father abuses me though we are Financially very sound ...can you please tell me that whether I am eligible or not ...
I shall be highly grateful to you
Thanking you
Jasmeet kaur
Ludhiana
27th November 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam. This is Palak Sharma and I am from Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh. I want to become an airhostess so I want to know about the fees of the course. Please give me some necessary details about this particular course.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?