30th June 2012, 03:32 PM

Are there any facilities available for Army Persons?

Are there any facilities available for army persons?....please tell me are they

10th February 2016, 01:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any facilities available for Army Persons?

Army job is central govt jobs and and it comes under Grade A, There are so many benefits for these people. Indian Government gives a lot of benefits to Indian Army. Once you got selected in Indian Army then your life will become very comfortable.

One of the major benefits in Army is that there is no any work load and there is no extra burden of work.
Some of the benefits for Indian Army are as below:

Good and Handful Salary by the end of month,
Lodging and Food are provide by government itself,
Canteen facility to purchase household items every month,
Security of life,
Insurance Facility,
Free education for their children,
Regular leave after every four month,
Railway seat reservation facility,
Free medical facility in army hospital,
Child welfare facility,
Dress Facility,
Loan facility for housing and for other personal work.

After all Army job is valuable job which is valued by every citizen of that country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?