17th July 2012, 12:35 PM
SALEEMABE

Are there any food microbiologist jobs in Pondicherry?

food microbiologist job in pondicherry....please tell me whether are there any

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for MSc Microbiology and around Pondicherry or in Tamilnadu in the fields like Pharma Industry, Food Industry or any science related fields for Microbiologists?
  2. Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?
  3. Where to find jobs for MSc medical microbiologist in Bangalore? How much is the salary?
  4. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  5. How to do correspondence studies if I am employee in food industry
  6. What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO
  7. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  8. Scope for MSc Medical Microbiology student in Medical Field?
  9. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  10. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Future scope of Post Graduation in Microbiology?
  12. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  13. Am I eligible as a Microbiologist? What is the date of the exam?
  14. What are the options abroad as a microbiologist?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  17. Can I give the exam of IAS? I am a student of B.Tech final year from ETC branch -- [New]
  18. Indian Army after MSc Microbiology

3rd January 2013, 05:39 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Are there any food microbiologist jobs in Pondicherry?

Hello friends,

hi,you have good scope in food microbiology ,being a food microbolgist you can also get goverment job.

Food microbiology is the study of the microorganisms that inhabit, create, or contaminate food. Including the study of microorganisms causing food spoilage."Good" bacteria, however, such as probiotics, are becoming increasingly important in food science. In addition, microorganisms are essential for the production of foods such as cheese, yogurt, other fermented foods, bread, beer and wine.

For job ,I will suggest you to read local newspaper for that, definitely you will get job.

Best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?