22nd April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government medical entrance exam form which I can fill online?

i want to know that there is any government medical entrance exam form which i fill today online

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government medical entrance exam form which I can fill online?
  2. How can I get NEET medical entrance exam application form?
  3. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  4. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  5. Can I fill the online NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?
  6. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  7. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  9. From where to get medical entrance form? How to fill the form? Last date to submit the form?
  10. Will AIEEE score help in marine engineering admission?
  11. Is it possible to fill UPCPMT entrance exam online?
  12. Can I fill the Uttarkhand PMT form online? What is the last date to submit the form for the entrance exam?
  13. How to appear in NTSE entrance exam for class 6th? When will it be held and how to fill the form online?
  14. How to fill the NDA application form?
  15. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  16. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can one fill the B.Tech entrance exam form online after 12th?
  18. Is it necessary to be a student of DU to fill the form of B.Tech from DU?
17th July 2011, 01:22 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government medical entrance exam form which I can fill online?

yes there are a lot of mbbs entrance that you can apply online,they are

AIPMT www.aipmt.nic.in

AFMC www.afmc.nic.in

kerala entrance www.cee-kerala.org

comedk www.comedk.org

aiims www.aiims.edu

they are available from january to april for online submission

jipmer www.jipmer.edu
18th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Is there any government medical entrance exam form which I can fill online?

These are some of the exams whose form can be filled online-
Medical Entrance Exams List
—» AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam...

—» AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam AFMC Entrance Exam...

—» AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination AIPMT Exam...

—» AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test AIPGDET...

—» AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test AIPGMET...

—» AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinart Test AIPVT Medical Entrance Exam...
19th July 2011, 10:26 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend the dates for the filling the online form for the medical entrance exams are generally held in the month of the december .

you have asked for the government medical exam , i think you are interested in the government medical colleges.

the AIPMT is the government exam held by the cbsc which offers the choice of on line form filling.
for more info and the fom filling kindly visit the website www.cbsc.nic.in
30th January 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

since the applicant is appearing 2 exam in March 2012,how he/she can give the details such as Board/University,Register No.&Year etc.in the space given to fill?One more doubt, should the applicant take print out of the income certificate and nativity certificate after the final submission of application in order to get the registration No.printed on the said certificates?
Ravindranath
4th December 2012, 05:52 PM
ashis.career

yes there are a lot of mbbs entrance that you can apply online,they are

AIPMT www.aipmt.nic.in

AFMC www.afmc.nic.in

kerala entrance www.cee-kerala.org

comedk www.comedk.org

aiims www.aiims.edu

they are available from january to april for online submission

jipmer www.jipmer.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?