27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join aeronautical engineering on the basis of 12th marks?

Hi, I am Bhaskar. I have passed my 12th standard and I got 98% in PCM. II am very interested in aeronautical engineering, but I have some doubts. How can I join aeronautical engineering with the help of my marks? Is there any best chance?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
27th March 2017, 10:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join aeronautical engineering on the basis of 12th marks?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and have scored minimum 60% marks from a recognized board are eligible for aeronautical engineering course. There are different types of engineering entrance examinations conducted, so you have to appear for the examination. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the entrance examination, so you have to perform well.
27th March 2017, 11:26 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How can I join aeronautical engineering on the basis of 12th marks?

There is nothing such a best chance or any short cut to success, you will have to appear for JEE(Main) examination and will have to try and score pretty well in order to get admission in the above mentioned course.You have scored pretty well in your examination and therefore you should also prepare well for the entrance examination and try to score well.

The better you score in your entrance. the better college you will be getting admission in for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?