15th May 2011, 07:18 PM
bhatt miral

Is there any placement for MSc Physics(Electronics) for girls?

is there any placement for m.sc physics(electronics) for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any placement for MSc Physics(Electronics) for girls?
  2. Is there any Girls quota in campus placement drives?
  3. What is the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam in DU? I am studying in BSc II in government girls college
  4. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  6. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  7. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise?
  8. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  9. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.
  10. Placement after graduating in Physics? Where can I do parttime job with MSc in Physics?
  11. Different courses after standard 10th?
  12. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best Biotech placement agencies in bangalore? I am studying MSc in Biotechnology
  14. Course structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls? Does they offer placement facility? -- [New]
  15. What type of jobs girls can get after doing MSc Agriculture? Information about PAT specially MPPAT?
  16. MSc software a good course for placement?
  17. MSc from thapar university placement-wise?
  18. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
15th October 2011, 02:04 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any placement for MSc Physics(Electronics) for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhatt miral View Post
is there any placement for m.sc physics(electronics) for girls?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you its totally depend on your college and your talent..........

If you have talent then you can take job from off-campus ,if in your college company will come then you can can think ......

Because it is totally depend on your college because every company is not go in every college..........

That's why this is totally depend on you if you want to take placement in any company...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?