9th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Sheen2907

Is there any provision to join as a guest teacher without appearing for CTET?

I have completed my D.Ed in 2017 and so far CTET exam is not happening. Therefore, is there any provision to join as a guest teacher without appearing for CTET?

30th January 2018, 11:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any provision to join as a guest teacher without appearing for CTET?

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same examination is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in various CBSE affilaited government aided schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawarhar Navodaya Vidyalaya, etc. and other private CBSE affiliated schools.

Now as far as you are concerned about your recruitment as a guest teacher having not cleared CTET yet but holding D.Ed ( Diploma in Education which is a professional degree course required for teaching in recognized school ) degree then I would like to let you know that there is nothing like guest teacher and hence unless you qualify the CTET and there is vacancies in schools you are not eligible for joining any recognized school as a teacher.

For more details regarding CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?