13th June 2011, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation for language in the interview?

i am able 2 read & write both in english well but some problem in english speaking ,so iwant 2 know,is there any relaxation of language in interview ?????

15th August 2011, 12:02 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Is there any relaxation for language in the interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am able 2 read & write both in english well but some problem in english speaking ,so iwant 2 know,is there any relaxation of language in interview ?????
ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN INTERVIEW

English language depends upon which kind of interview you attend.. If you want to attend interview in some MNCs like software companies then for sure you have to good in speaking in English, because now a days its one of the important skills where every company needs..

-> The work which you are going to do in software companies will be highly shared with different people all over India and all over the world, so if you are not able communicate freely without fear then its not possible to get those jobs..

-> But there are jobs which doesn't keep all this constraint like data entry job and other kind of jobs doesn't need English speaking but reading and writing..

-> But my advice to you will is to start preparing for English to speak, because it is very much needed now and for future...

-> Try to read everyday newspaper and communicate with your friends and relatives in English whenever you have time, and don't feel bad if you are wrong.. because unless once you start speak in English you cannot learn it...
15th August 2011, 01:48 PM
little nancy

Default Re: Is there any relaxation for language in the interview?

If you are good in reading and writing english but face a little problem in speaking english,I think there is no problem if you go for an interview.Everyone wants that he/she should get a good employee who works hard and not for fake.If there is any vacancy in any office,then go and give your inerview there.And if you are not selected then atleast you will be satisfied that you have tried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?