16th February 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for girls in Merchant Navy?

is ther any scope for a girl in merchant navy

16th February 2013, 02:21 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope for girls in Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is ther any scope for a girl in merchant navy
Dear,

Today there is no field where girls can't make a career obviously except some fields where hard physical labour and requires lots of travell girls candidates are given fare chances.

In merchant navy normally girl's themselves don't prefer it because it requires to live far awa from your home in ship for more than six months.Now it depends on you. Its oen or girl's but olyif you yourself want t do it.

This job is full of adventureand have good salary package which is quite high and beside it you an have a great woring and lifetime experince as this job can never be monotonous.

For career details and recruitments you can check advertisemens in employement news and job portals.

Best of luck!
2nd September 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

If this is the matter that girls very rarely prefer to go in merchant navy thrn what. about those who really want to be in merchant navy ? How will they feel comfortable in merchant navy when no girls are there ?
19th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm student of std 12 the science with computer science and want to join merchant navy .what should I do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?