23rd February 2015, 03:47 PM
kavana j

Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

which is the best short term course after the diploma in electronics & communication engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  2. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  3. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  4. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  8. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  9. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  12. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  13. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  14. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  16. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  17. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  18. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
28th March 2015, 03:21 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering are as follows:

VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).
Embedded Systems.
PLC.
Networking.
Circuit Designing.
Fibre optic technology.
Embedded course
Networking course
micro controller and microprocessor course
.NET COURSE
Java course
Oracle course
C,C++ course
27th July 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

I have completed BE E&TC.Please tell me which course should i do for 3 months.please reply on my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?